A list of projects that have been done at COMSYS in the past:
Before starting our new endeavors at COMSYS in 2010, our group (then called the Distributed Systems Group) has been involved in the following research projects since 2004.
- ADAPT: Integration and adaptation of legacy applications, systems, and protocols with mobile ad-hoc networks.
- AEON: Accurate Prediction of Power Consumption in Sensor Networks.
- LHIP: Lightweight Host Identity Protocol.
- MHT: Mobile Hash Table.
- MMOG: Peer-to-Peer-based Infrastructure Support for Massively Multiplayer Online Games.
- MORE: Dynamic Multipath Onion Router.
- OCALA: Overlay Convergence Architecture for Legacy Applications.
- SEMOBIS: Bridging the Heterogeneity of today's Internet.
- TimeTOSSIM: Time accurate and scalable simulation of sensornet applications.
- Dynamic TinyOS: Modular and transmparent incremental code updates for sensornets.